Get Likes

Monday, January 17, 2011

My Attitude not Arrogance

Sometime we have to pay for those things, which we have't did. Life is a crucial pain which can  easily seen in mah life, I always want some happiness, love & some fun in mah life but whenever and from wherever I get some of these then don't know why G0d snatched it back, Why G0d Hates me so much. . . . . 

You know what..... Now my friends ask you are completely changed Ashish . . . . I replied back in a nod "No Yaar, I am just like before", All of them said "Ashish, You got so much attitude". I replied back "No way, I don't have attitude, If I have so then I won't show it to you all". Suddenly all of my friends ask "Ok, tell us whats your attitude"

I replied "Whatever I want from G0d, he never give me, If I got some happiness then he take it back. For that thing I hate G0d too much. Thats why G0d decided to punish me. Then suddenly G0d started punishing me. G0d Punished me alot, Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Day, Weeks, Years & Generations. At last, G0d get tired and ask me "Don't you get hurt". I laughed back to G0d and replied to him, "You have done so much things before in my life, all that pain. Now you are just punishing me". And in last I just replied him: "Huh! Is that all what you can do"

~ THATS MY ATTITUDE ~

No comments:

Post a Comment