Get Likes

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

When the Destiny is not in your hands????

What exactly happen when nothing is in ur hands???
What exactly you feel when nothing is in ur control???
What exactly you deserve when no one is able to help you???
What exactly you remember when someone not allow you to forget your past???


Answers????? 


Nothing happens when someone leaves my hands and leave me in the mid of the journey of my life...


I feel nothing when the situations go out of control and when I am ready to die with my dreams....


I never deserve those things, which require some help for me.....


I never remember the one who leaves me alone in this hell to live the worst life in my previous birth....


What is the meaning of two???? 
Lonely me and a lucky you








~Love You AnGel~



No comments:

Post a Comment